- Unsecured personal loan
- Secured Personal loan (makes use of pension or provident fund as security)
Unsecured Personal Loans
- Nedbank provides unsecured personal loan from R2,000 up to R120,000.
- You need the following to qualify for a Nedbank Unsecured personal loan
- You must be between 18 and 65 years to apply
- You require a minimum of R1,500 net monthly income
- Your salary needs to be electronically transferred into your bank account each month
- Your salary needs to be paid into an account that is debitable
- You must be able to afford the loan – NCR approved
- Need a very good credit record
- You need to be permanently employed for at least 3 months by the same employer
What’s on Offer
- 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months to pay back the loan.
- R120 000 Maximum loan amount.
- National Credit Act governs pricing.
- Insurance- to safeguard you in the event of death, retrenchment or disability
- You will receive monthly statements to keep you updated on the progress of your loan repayment.
- The cash will be transferred into your salary account and a Nedbank account is not a requirement.
- Payment method: Debit order
- Your most recent payslip for one monh
- Your South African green bar-coded ID.
- Your latest bank statement that shows at least one month salary deposit
- Proof of residence is needed for Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) purposes e.g. Utility Bill (electricity, rates, water account/bill)